Free Pattern of the Month!
January - 2005
submitted by Dress Shop designer Tessa Elston
To get and use your FREE pattern, follow these steps:
1. NOTE: This pattern will work properly with Dress Shop build 5 or 6 only. Later versions of Dress Shop cannot work with these early example patterns.
2. Download It. Click here to download the pattern.
3. Install It. When your download starts, select "Save" or "Save To Disk". After your download completes, select "Open" and your free pattern will be installed to the default Dress Shop installation folder - "c:/Program Files/Livingsoft/DressShop/MyPatterns/". If you have Dress Shop installed in some other location, please change this installation pathname before continuing. When the pathname is correct, click OK and your pattern will be installed.
4. Read the construction directions. Click here to view them in .PDF format (requires Adobe Acrobat). You can save them to your own hard drive from within Acrobat.
5. Use It. Run Dress Shop. From the File menu, select "Load Pattern". In the list shown there, you should now find "Two-Point Poncho.pat". Select that and it will load. You can change neckline and ease as you could with any other Dress Shop pattern.
To see other FREE patterns that have been submitted for Dress Shop users, please visit our Contributing Designers page.
If you have a pattern you would like to share with other Dress Shop users, please visit our pattern submission page.